We maintain a varied and collaborative series of seminars across our research areas.
- Analysis and dynamical systems
- Applied maths (informal)
- Geometry, topology and mathematical physics
- Mathematics in the life sciences
- Number theory
- Numerical analysis and scientific computing
- Physical applied mathematics
- Probability and statistics
- Pure postgraduate seminar
- Statistics, inverse problems, uncertainty quantification and data science
The Informal Applied Mathematics seminar series will continue with a series of short talks from first-year PhD students. Talks will take place in Frank Adams 2 (next to the Alan Turing Building's kitchen), with complimentary hot drinks and biscuits from 2.45pm on the atrium bridge. Title and abstracts for the talks can be found below. FYI..