We maintain a varied and collaborative series of seminars across our research areas.
- Analysis and dynamical systems
- Applied maths (informal)
- Geometry, topology and mathematical physics
- Mathematics in the life sciences
- Number theory
- Numerical analysis and scientific computing
- Physical applied mathematics
- Probability and statistics
- Pure postgraduate seminar
- Statistics, inverse problems, uncertainty quantification and data science
(via Zoom) Join us for this seminar by Marco Polin (Warwick) as part of the North West Seminar Series in Mathematical Biology and Data Sciences. Details of the full series can be found here https://www.cms.livjm.ac.uk/APMSeminar/ The talk will be hosted on zoom, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com...
- Page 1