We maintain a varied and collaborative series of seminars across our research areas.
- Analysis and dynamical systems
- Applied maths (informal)
- Geometry, topology and mathematical physics
- Mathematics in the life sciences
- Number theory
- Numerical analysis and scientific computing
- Physical applied mathematics
- Probability and statistics
- Pure postgraduate seminar
- Statistics, inverse problems, uncertainty quantification and data science
We don't have any events scheduled at the moment. Browse the full list of events from across the University.