|Infinite-dimensional Representations of Finite-dimensional Algebras||September 2015||
The Summer School, 9th-12th September, will introduce a variety of methods from functor category theory and model theory, with the computation of Krull-Gabriel dimension of domestic string algebras serving as a focus.
The Workshop, 14th-17th September, devoted to the broad theme of infinite-dimensional representations of finite-dimensional algebras, will feature invited talks and there will be some space for contributed talks.
|Available here.||Prof Mike Prest|
|Challenges in Nonlinear Systems: a meeting to celebrate the 65th birthday of Professor Tom Mullin||10th-11th September 2015||The scientific programme will consist of a series of a poster session and a series of talks from distinguished invited speakers. We warmly invite poster contributions from all attendees on a wide range of aspects of nonlinear systems, including shear flow instabilities, fluid dynamics, soft matter, nonlinear dynamics, granular flows and suspensions.||Available here.||Dr Chris Johnson.|
- Brian Hartley Memorial Day
- Stable Homotopy Theory: Structured Ring Spectra and Their Invariants
- New Directions in Nonlinear Optimization
- Financial Modelling Post 2008, The University of Manchester
- Professor Maurice Priestley Commemoration Day, The University of Manchester
- Manchester-NAG-RAL Workshop (MNR13), The University of Manchester
- Heilbronn Day entitled "Groups and their Representations", The University of Manchester
- Brauer's Problems - 50 Years On. Celebrating Geoffrey Robinson's 60th birthday, The University of Manchester
- O-minimality and Diophantine geometry, The University of Manchester
- Postgraduate Group Theory Conference (PGTC) 2013, The University of Manchester
- Innovative space-time-parallel methods: Analysis and Applications, The University of Manchester
- Manchester Pure Mathematics Colloquium 2013, The University of Manchester
- "Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics", The University of Manchester
- Advances in Matrix Functions and Matrix Equations, The University of Manchester
For older events please see this archived event listing page.