The Pure Postgraduate Seminar series provides an informal environment for pure maths postgraduates to present mathematics, either from their research or just a topic of interest. If you would like to give a talk or have any comments or suggestions as to the organisation of the seminars please contact Matt Peddie or Tom Withers. Every week, a reminder will be sent to all pure postgraduates. If you are not a pure postgraduate and would also like to be sent a reminder then please e-mail us to be added to the list.
The seminars are held in Frank Adams 1 in the Alan Turing Building, on Fridays from 4pm to 5pm. We have tea and biscuits before the seminar at 3:45pm on the Atrium Bridge. Afterwards a number of us usually go to Sandbar.
- Spring 2014 seminars
- Autumn 2013 seminars
- 2012/2013 seminars (Andrew Davies/David Ward)
- 2011/2012 seminars (Simon Baker/David Naugton)
- 2010/2011 seminars (Philip Bridge)
- 2009/2010 seminars (Richard Harland)
- 2008/2009 seminars (Ali Everett)
- 2007/2008 seminars (Jacob George)
- 2006/2007 seminars (Stephen Clegg)
- 2005/2006 seminars (Marianne Johnson)
- 2004/2005 seminars (Matt Horsham)
- 2003 seminars (Matthew Craven/Sara Santos)
- 2002 seminars (Sarah Perkins/Sara Santos)