Academic Visits to Schools
Our Head of Admissions, Steven Broom, is happy to visit your school or college to speak to groups of A-level students about studying Maths and Maths related courses at University.
Topics that can be offered include, but are not limited to:
- What types of Mathematics are studied at University?
- What different Mathematics courses are available? Can I do Maths with ...
- Lectures, Tutorials and Workshops.
- Using computers.
- What do admissions tutors look for in an application?
- What careers are available for Mathematics graduates?
- General information about University life and the application process.
- Questions and Answers
The presentation will use Manchester University as an example but will also try to keep it general where possible.
If you're interested, please let Steven know approximate size of group, year 12 or 13 and some possible days/times.