- 2014/15 Projects - updated 3rd April 2014. Please check back regularly for updates.
- Project Documentation
- This covers the one and two semester projects for both the 3rd and 4th years, MATH30011/30022/30000 and MATH40011/40022/40000
- Project Registration Form - Project Registration Form [Word] or Project Registration Form [PDF]
When a student has chosen a Third or Fourth year project topic and found a project supervisor they must use this form to register the project.
- Project Completion form - Project Completion Form [Word] or Project Completion Form [PDF]
When a student has finished their Third or Fourth year project they must use this form when submitting the project. They will receive a photocopy of the form as a receipt. The deadline is the first day of the appropriate examination period.
- Problems? If you have any problems with your project that you cannot resolve with your project supervisor you should contact Mike Tso, Alan Turing room 1.133, who chairs the Project Committee.
- Guidelines for Assessment - Third and Fourth Year Projects Guidelines for Assessment
These are the guidelines for staff to use when assessing the project.