The 4th year of this programme consists of 30 credits of compulsory Project work (listed below as a mandatory requirement) and must include 90 credits of Level 4 MATH course units which can be taken with Level 3 MATH course units over the final two years, totalling 240credits. Up to 20 credits can be taken from the approved level 3 non MATH course units.
- The optional choice of course units over the final two years MUSTinclude a minimum of 80 credits from Mathematical Finance course unit modules MATH37001, MATH3/48181, MATH3/48191, MATH47101, MATH47201, MATH47112, MATH3/48032, MATH39032 and MATH49102) or Accounting and Finance Non-MATH course unit modules BMAN21020, BMAN21040, BMAN30211, BMAN30030 or BMAN31040. For the Accounting and Finance course units, the pre-requisites and required performance in them are:
- For BMAN30030 at least 40% at the first attempt in BMAN21020
- For BMAN30211 at least 40% at the first attempt in BMAN21020
- or BMAN31040 at least 40% at the first attempt in BMAN21040.
- Students should consider taking up to two Level 4 MATH course unit options in the third year as this will increase choice and give flexibility in the Fourth Year.
- The Fourth Year project MUST be in Financial Mathematics.
- Students who take MATH37001 cannot take MTH47201, and vice versa.
Sorry, we can't tell which programme it is that you are interested in.
No course data was returned for this request so you may have followed a broken link, for example one missing a course code.
For help, please use the websupport email address mentioned on the bottom of this page in the black footer area underneath the 'Comments on this website' heading.x