Mathematics (3 Years) [BSc]

Year 3 Programme Structure

The 3rd year of this programme consists of 120 credits of optional course units. At least 100 credits must be taken from Level 3 (or Level 4 with permission) course unit options and at least 80 credits must be level 3 (or level 4) MATH options). Therefore, up to 40 credits can be taken from the recomended non MATH course units list and a maximum of 20 credits of Level 2 course units may be taken (note the first number digit of a course unit is the level, for example UCIL2*** and BMAN2*** are level 2 course units). 

Note outside course units will need permission from the Year Tutor and the appropriate form 'Outside Course Unit Form' to be completed.

Note: the list below is for 2017/18 - Mathematics Course Units Offered for 2018/19 Academic Year ‌is available by clicking here with the following changes:

MATH32071 has changed semesters.

MATH32091 had a different code in 2017/18 MATH39001.

MATH38161 is a new version of MATH38061 Multivariate Statistics new updated course description will be available from 1st July.

MATH32052 has changed semesters.

MATH35082 has a title change and changed semesters.

The list below will update after 1st July for 2018/19 academic year.

Sorry, we can't tell which programme it is that you are interested in.

No course data was returned for this request so you may have followed a broken link, for example one missing a course code.

For help, please use the websupport email address mentioned on the bottom of this page in the black footer area underneath the 'Comments on this website' heading.

▲ Up to the top