Welcome to the section of the website dedicated to current students. Here you can find the online
and listed below are quick links to relevant information for students to refer to throughout their studies.
- General information (including semester dates, policies and regulations).
- Undergraduate Student Handbook 2015/16 [brief guide]
- Welcome, induction and registration
- Course unit selection process
- Undergraduate approval forms (including forms for course unit changes, interruption and repeating of studies, academic appeals and more).
- Graduation ceremony please go to the Student Services Centre website. Details are also available there for how you will receive your degree certificate if you cannot attend the ceremony.
Teaching and Learning
- Undergraduate course units offered and programme structures in the School of Mathematics.
- Timetables (including all mathematics undergraduate lecture timetables and couresework timetables).
- Undergraduate Projects (list of projects, and how to register for a project).
- Study resources (including facilities in the Alan Turing Building).
- Student Support in the School of Mathemactics (including key academic staff, Teaching and Learning Office, support for students with a disability, and mitigating circumstances procedure).
- Student feedback and representation (including student representatives' details, how to submit feedback to the Staff-Student Liaison Committee, National Student Survey, responses from lecturers on course unit surveys and exam feedback and past papers).
- Service teaching: Related resources for other schools.
- Arrangements for first year feedback supervision groups.
- International Student Census.
Assessment (Examinations and coursework)
- Examinations Document : Procedures for assessing student performance at boards of examiners.
- School Policy on Marking.
- School policy on viewing exam scripts (Maths).
- Mock diagnostic test.
Graduation registration and graduating in absentia
To register online for the graduation ceremony please go to the Student Services Centre website. Details are also available there for how you will receive your degree certificate if you cannot attend the ceremony.