MSc Taught Timetables
Below is a list of MSc Taught Mathematics programme timetables for semester 1 and 2. This is for information only. Personal Timetables are available by logging into the Student Portal from the front page or under My Courses tab. Note that the Personal Timetables are only available once a student has completed registration and course unit selection has taken place. Please make sure you check your timetable as changes may be applied.
2016/17 Academic Year MSc Timetables
- MSc Actuarial Science (Semester 2)
- MSc Applied Mathematics (Semester 2)
- MSc Applied Mathematics with Industrial Modelling (Semester 2)
- MSc Applied Mathematics with Numerical Analysis (Semester 2)
- MSc Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Logic (Semester 2)
- MSc Mathematical Finance (Semester 2)
- MSc Statistics (Semester 2)
- MSc Statistics (Financial Statistics) (Semester 2)
- Level 6 Coursework timetable for sem 1 updated 2 Nov
- Semester 2 will be available by the end of January 2017.