MSc Taught Timetables
Below is a list of MSc Taught Mathematics programme timetables for semester 1 and 2. This is for information only. Personal Timetables are available by logging into the Student Portal from the front page or under My Courses tab. Note that the Personal Timetables are only available once a student has completed registration and course unit selection has taken place. Please make sure you check your timetable as changes may be applied.
2016/17 Academic Year MSc Timetables
- MSc Actuarial Science (Semester 2)
- MSc Applied Mathematics (Semester 2)
- MSc Applied Mathematics with Industrial Modelling (Semester 2)
- MSc Applied Mathematics with Numerical Analysis (Semester 2)
- MSc Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Logic (Semester 2)
- MSc Mathematical Finance (Semester 2)
- MSc Statistics (Semester 2)
- MSc Statistics (Financial Statistics) (Semester 2)
The coursework timetable includes dates of assessment whether it is an on-line test, in-class test or take home coursework and the deadline of when the work and feedback with marks should be returned to students, which normally is 15 working days.