Faculty of Science and Engineering Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary
Type of award
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Paid only for the first year of study for a master's course. Paid annually, up to four years for PhD.
Commencing in the 2020/21 academic year.
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate taught
- Postgraduate research
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion Management and Marketing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
This funding is available to all nationalities.
Other eligibility criteria
- It is only for self-funded students or those drawing down on a loan to cover costs.
- Applicants must have graduated in the last three years.
- Bursaries are paid out once full registration has been completed.
- This award is not payable on top of any other funded schemes for postgraduate research, such as departmental bursaries.
- Applicants should have applied directly, not agent mediated.
- The bursary applies to students progressing to a postgraduate research degree if they are international fee paying only. UK fee paying students are not eligible for the award for progression on to postgraduate research study.
Contact details for enquiries
- See the individual course profile for specific subject contacts
Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 5000
- Anest Williams