Geometry, Topology and Mathematical Physics.
Much of what I do is related with supermanifolds and their applications.
My most recent research concerns topics such as odd and even Poisson brackets, higher derived brackets, multiple Lie algebroids, "non-linear" analogs of Lie algebroids, homotopy algebras, super linear algebra and its applications, and others. I have done research in integration theory and forms on supermanifolds, calculus of variations, quantization, index theorem, quantum groups, generalizations of characteristic classes, and integral geometry.
- Recent papers (list). A longer list
- Recent publications (by topic)
- A complete list (PDF). Reviews from MathSciNet.
- The Białowieża meeting. The annual Workshop on Geometric Methods in Physics has been traditionally held (since 1981) in the first week of July in the small town of Białowieża, Poland, in the heart of the Białowieża National Park, which is a part of the last remaining primordial forest in Europe. Each year it brings in a unique combination of mathematicians and physicists from around the globe. It's a great meeting! (See also article : "Bialowieza: 30 years of success and inspiration" in European Mathematical Society Newsletter, issue 75, March 2010, p. 10.)
- Some recent meetings and activities
- ESI program on Higher Structures in Mathematics and Physics, Vienna, 1 September - 7 November 2010.
- Gauge Theories, Supersymmetry, and Mathematical Physics, Lyon, 6-10 April 2010.
- Higher Structures 2008 (part of the 2008 European programme on Poisson geometry). Lausanne, Switzerland, 3-7 November 2008.
- Algebraic Structures in Geometry and Physics. Leicester, UK, 21-25 July 2008.
- Lie Algebroids and Lie Groupoids in Differential Geometry. LMS meeting and workshop, Sheffield-Bakewell, 24-27 October, 2007.
- Algebraic Aspects in Geometry. ESF research conference. Będlewo, Poland, 17-23 October 2007.
- Poisson Sigma Models, Lie Algebroids, Deformations, and Higher Analogues. A research programme at the ESI, Vienna, Austria, August-September 2007.
Back to the main page...
23 January (5 February) 2011