I am part of these research groups.
My Google Scholar page is here.
Here is some of the software I use on a daily basis.
A few good websites for tech news that I read regularly.
Here are a couple of useful guitar and pedal sites I've found.
- Emacs: Great text editor for LaTeX once set up properly.
- MATLAB: Especially useful with the Matrix Function Toolbox that contains lots of matrix functions.
- JabRef: Keep on top of large BibTeX databases.
- iGuitar Mag - Free online guitar magazine
- Stinkfoot.se - Lots of useful pedal modding info (especially on Crybabys)