Poster Session, Friday 20th May 2011
This session was organized by the Manchester SIAM Student Chapter and was part of the Second Manchester SIAM Conference.
The following posters were presented:
- Numerical Linear Algebra Group in Manchester by M. Al-Ammari and L. Lin
- DifFUZZY - A fuzzy clustering algorithm for complex data sets by O. Cominetti et al.
- Experimental Heather and Gorse Fires by V. Tsitsopoulos et al.
- A Continuum Model for Ember Storms by K. Scott et al.
- The Role of Moisure Content in Heating Vegetation to its Flash Point by I. Khan and J. Dold
- Solving Stochastic Collocation Systems with Algebraic Multigrid by A. D. Gordon and C. E. Powell
- Accurate calculation of the sensitivity in EIT by M. Crabb and B. Lionheart
- The Factorization Method in EIT by R. Miller and B. Lionheart