Poster Session, Tuesday 5th July 2011
This session was organized by the Manchester SIAM Student Chapter and was part of the Workshop "Advances in Numerical Computation: A Workshop in Honour of Sven Hammarling".
The following posters were presented:
- Numerical Linear Algebra Group in Manchester by Maha Al-Ammari and Lijing Lin
- A Schur-Padé Algorithm for Fractional Powers of a Matrix by Lijing Lin and Nick Higham
- Solving PDEs with Random Data via Stochastic Collocation by Andrew Gordon and Catherine Powell
- GPU-Accelerated Solution of Systems of Sparse Linear Equations by Nick Dingle et al.
- An Algorithm for a Nearest Low Rank Linearly Structured Matrix by Rüdiger Borsdorf