Publications on Google Scholar
1. V. Mendez, S. Fedotov, W. Horsthemke. Reaction-Transport Systems: Mesoscopic Foundations, Fronts, and Spatial Instabilities. Springer Series in Synergetics. 2010.
2. E. Haven, Ph. Molyneux, J. Wilson, S. Fedotov, M. Duygun. The Handbook of Post Crisis Financial Modelling. Palgrave, 2016.
84. S. Fedotov. Single integrodifferential wave equation for a Lévy walk. Phys. Rev. E. 93, 020101 (2016).
83. S. Fedotov, N. Korabel. Self-organized anomalous aggregation of particles performing nonlinear and non-Markovian random walks. Phys. Rev. E. 92. 062127 (2015).
82. S. Fedotov, A. Tan and A. Zubarev. Persistent random walk of cells involving anomalous effects and random death. Phys. Rev. E 91, 042124 (2015).
81. S. Fedotov and N. Korabel. Subdiffusion in a external potential: Anomalous effects hiding behind normal behavior. Phys. Rev. E 91, 042112 (2015).
80. S. Falconer, A. Al-Sabbagh, S. Fedotov. Nonlinear Tempering of Subdiffusion with Chemotaxis, Volume Filling, and Adhesion. Math. Model. Nat. Phen. 10 48-60 (2015).
79. P. Straka and S. Fedotov. Transport equations for subdiffusion with nonlinear particle interaction,. J. Theor. Biology 366, 71-83, (2015).
78. Sergei Fedotov and Steven Falconer. Nonlinear degradation-enhanced transport of morphogens performing subdiffusion. Phys. Rev. E 89, 012107 (2014).
77. Dmitry V Alexandrov, Irina A Bashkirtseva, Sergei P Fedotov, Lev B Ryashko. Regular and chaotic regimes in Saltzman model of glacial climate dynamics under the influence of additive and paramtic noise. European Physical J B, 87 227 (2014).
76. Sergei Fedotov. Nonlinear subdiffusive fractional equations and the aggregation phenomenon. Phys. Rev. E 88, 032104 (2013).
75. Sergei Fedotov and Steven Falconer. Random death process for the regularization of subdiffusive fractional equations. Phys. Rev. E 87, 052139 (2013).
74. S. Fedotov, A.O. Ivanov and A. Y. Zubarev. Non-homogeneous Random Walks, Subdiffusive Migration of Cells and Anomalous Chemotaxis, Math. Model. Nat. Phen. 8, 28-43 (2013).
73. S. Fedotov and S. Falconer. Subdiffusive master equation with space dependent anomalous exponent and structural instability. Phys. Rev. E 85, 031132 (2012).
72. V. Méndez, D. Campos, I. Pagonabarraga, and S. Fedotov. Density-dependent dispersal and population aggregation patterns. J. Theor. Biology, 309 113-120 (2012).
71. S. Fedotov, A. Iomin, and L. Ryashko. Non-Markovian models for migration-proliferation dichotomy of cancer cells: Anomalous switching and spreading rate. Phys. Rev. E 84, 061131 (2011).
70. Sergei Fedotov. Subdiffusion, chemotaxis, and anomalous aggregation. Phys. Rev. E 83, 021110 (2011).
69. S. Fedotov, H. Al-Shamsi, A. Ivanov and A. Zubarev Anomalous transport and nonlinear reactions in spiny dendrites. Phys. Rev. E 82, 041103 (2010).
68. Sergei Fedotov. Non-Markovian random walks and nonlinear reactions: Subdiffusion and propagating fronts. Phys. Rev. E 81, 011117 (2010).
67. N. Chirikov, S. P. Fedotov, L. Yu. Iskakova, and A. Yu. Zubarev. Viscoelastic properties of ferrofluids. Phys. Rev. E 82, 051405 (2010).
66. Sergei Fedotov and Vicenç Méndez. Non-Markovian model for transport and reactions of particles in spiny dendrites. Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 218102 (2008).
65. S. Fedotov, D. Moss, and D. Campos. Stochastic model for population migration and the growth of human, settlements during the Neolithic. Phys. Rev. E 78, 026107 (2008).
64. S. Fedotov and A. Iomin. Probabilistic approach to a proliferation and migration dichotomy in tumor cell invasion. Phys. Rev. E 77, 031911 (2008).
63. D. Campos, S. Fedotov, and V. Méndez. Anomalous reaction transport processes: The dynamics beyond the law of mass action. Phys. Rev. E 77, 061130 (2008).
62. D. Campos, V. Méndez, and S. Fedotov. The effects of distributed life cycles on the dynamics of viral infections. J. Theor. Biology 254, 430–438 (2008).
61. S. Fedotov, G. N. Milstein, and M. V. Tretyakov. Superdiffusion of a random walk driven by ergodic Markov process with switching. J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 40, 5769-5782 (2007).
60. S. Fedotov and A. Iomin. Migration and proliferation dichotomy in tumor cell invasion. Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 118101 (2007).
59. A. Yadav, S. Fedotov, V. Méndez, W. Horsthemke. Propagating fronts in reaction–transport systems with memory. Physics Letters A 371, 374–378 (2007).
58. S.I. Abarzhi, M. Cadjan S. Fedotov. Stochastic model of Rayleigh–Taylor turbulent mixing. Physics Letters A 371, 457–461 (2007).
57. V. Méndez, S. Fedotov, and W. Horsthemke. Effect of memory on the speed of reaction-diffusion fronts. Europhysics Letters, 77 58006 (2007).
56. S. Fedotov and A. Zubarev. Waves in a two-component model of galactic dynamo: metastability and stochastic generation. Physica A 380, 226-234, (2007).
55. V. Méndez, S. Fedotov, D. Campos and W. Horsthemke. Biased random walks and propagation failure. Phys. Rev. E 75, 011118 (2007).
54. S. Fedotov, I. Bashkirtseva, and L. Ryashko. Stochastic dynamo model for subcritical transition. Phys. Rev. E. 73, 066307 (2006).
53. S. Fedotov, M. Ihme and H. Pitsch. Stochastic mixing model with power law decay of variance. Phys. Rev. E. 71, 016310 (2005).
51. S. Fedotov and S. Panayides. Stochastic arbitrage return and its implication for option pricing. Physica A 345, 207-217 (2005).
49. V. Méndez, D. Campos and S. Fedotov. Analysis of fronts in reaction-dispersal processes. Phys. Rev. E. 70, 066129 (2004).
48. S. Fedotov, I. Bashkirtseva, and L. Ryashko. Stochastic analysis of subcritical amplification of magnetic energy in a turbulent dynamo, Physica A 342, 3-4, 491 506 (2004).
46. S. Fedotov. Non-normal and stochastic amplification of magnetic energy in the turbulent dynamo: Subcritical case. Phys. Rev. E. 68, 067301 (2003).
45. V. Mendez, J. Fort, H. Rotstein, and S. Fedotov. Speed of reaction-diffusion fronts in spatial heterogeneous media. Phys. Rev. E. 68, 041105 (2003).
44. Fedotov, S., Ivanov, A., and Zubarev, A. Non-local mean field dynamo theory and magnetic fronts in galaxies, Geophys. Astroph. Fluid Dyn., 97, 135- 148 (2003).
43. H. Pitsch, C. M. Cha, and S. Fedotov. Flamelet modeling of non-premixed turbulent combustion with local extinction and re-ignition, Comb. Theory Modelling 7, 317-332 (2003).
41. Sergei Fedotov, and Vicenç Méndez Continuous-time random walks and traveling fronts. Phys. Rev. E. 66, 030102(R) (2002).
40. S. Fedotov, and Yuki Okuda. Non-Markovian random processes and travelling fronts in a reaction-transport system with memory and long-range interactions. Phys. Rev. E. 66, 021113 (2002).
38. M. Tretiakov, M. and S. Fedotov. On FKPP equation with Gaussian shear advection. Physica D 159, 190-201 (2001).
37. S. Fedotov. Front propagation into an unstable state of reaction-transport systems, Phys. Rev. Lett. 86, 926-929 (2001).
35. S. Fedotov, and S. Mikhailov. Option Pricing for Incomplete Markets via Stochastic Optimization: Transaction Costs, Adaptive Control, and Forecast.Intern. J. Theoretical and Applied Finance, 4, 179-195 (2001).
34. S. Fedotov. (2001) Asymptotic analysis of traveling fronts for reaction-transport systems via Hamilton-Jacobi formalism. In Nonlinear Dynamics in the Life and Social Sciences, NATO Series A: Life Sciences - vol. 320 (Eds W.Sulis, I.Trofimova), pp. 153-165
33. S. Fedotov. Front dynamics for an anisotropic reaction-diffusion equation. J. Physics A, 33, 7033-7042 (2000).
31. S. Fedotov. Wave front for a reaction-diffusion system and relativistic Hamilton-Jacobi dynamics. Phys. Rev. E, 59, 5040-5044 (1999)
30. S. Fedotov. Traveling waves in reaction-diffusion system: diffusion with finite velocity and Kolmogorov-Petrovskii-Piskunov kinetics. Phys. Rev. E, 58, 5143-5145 (1998).
29. S. Fedotov. Scaling and renormalization for Kolmogorov-Petrovskii-Piskunov equation with turbulent convection. Phys. Rev. E, 55, 2750-2756 (1997).
16. Fedotov, S.P. (1992) Stochastic ignition of a distributed reacting system. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 327, no. 2, 214--217 (Russian); translation in Soviet Phys. Dokl. 37 (1992), no. 11, 560--562 (1993).
14. Buyevich, Yu.A., Tret'yakov, M.V., and Fedotov, S.P. (1991) A model of the stochastic growth of new phase islands on a solid surface. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 321, 1005-1008; translation in Dokl. Phys. Chem., 6, 852-854.
9. Fedotov, S.P. and Steinberg, A.V. (1990) Fluctuations of vascular tonus as a mechanism for the self-regulation of the oxygenation of muscle tissue. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 311, no. 1, 231--234 (Russian) .