· Expansions in non-integer bases: lower order revisited (with S. Baker), submitted (version February 22, 2013).
· The doubling map with asymmetrical holes (with P. Glendinning), submitted (version February 11, 2013).
· Supercritical holes for the doubling map, submitted (version March 6, 2013).
· Extremal sequences of polynomial complexity (with K. G. Hare and I. D. Morris), to appear in Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. (final version April 24, 2013).
· On a Devil's staircase associated to the joint spectral radii of a family of pairs of matrices (with I. D. Morris), to appear in JEMS (final version December 13, 2011)
· On the topology of sums in powers of an algebraic number (with B. Solomyak), Acta Arith. 149 (2011), 337-346.
· An explicit counterexample to the Lagarias-Wang finiteness conjecture (with K. G. Hare, I. D. Morris and J. Theys), Adv. Math. 226 (2011), 4667-4701.
· Growth rate for beta-expansions (with D.-J. Feng), Monatsh. Math. 162 (2011), 41-60.
· A lower bound for Garsia's entropy for certain Bernoulli convolutions (with K. G. Hare), LMS. J. Comput. Math. 13 (2010), 130-143.
· Periodic unique beta-expansions: the Sharkovskiĭ ordering (with J.-P. Allouche and M. Clarke), Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 29 (2009), 1055-1074.
· Expansions in non-integer bases: lower, middle and top orders, J. Number Theory 129 (2009), 741-754.
Older papers: click here
· Arithmetic Dynamics, in `Topics in Dynamics and Ergodic Theory', LMS Lecture Notes Ser. 310 (2003), 145-189.