Numerical Analysis, Numerical Linear Algebra
- Office 2.121
- School of Mathematics,
- University of Manchester
- Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
- steven.elsworth [at]manchester.ac.uk
I am a second year PhD student at the University of Manchester supervised by Stefan Güttel and Martin Lotz. My research is funded by EPSRC and Sabisu. My overall aim is to look at real time clustering of time series. Recently I am looking at motif discovery and links between Krylov subspace methods and time series analysis.
- Sabisu annual meeting, Friday 9th December 2016. Talk: Autoregression for time series.
- MRSC 2017, Friday 29th September 2017. Talk: Dynamic Time Warping.
- Semester 2 2016/2017: Programming with Python