Algebra: Professor RM Bryant
- Partial Fractions, Arithmetic and Geometric Progressions, Binomials.
- Trigonometry: Geometry, Trigonometric Identities.
- Matrices: Introduction, determinants, inverses, linear systems.
Calculus: Professor CTJ Dodson
- Differentiation from first principles, derivatives of functions
including inverse trigonometric functions.
- Integration. Techniques for
integration: inspection, algebraic manipulation, substitution and parts.
- Introduction to differential equations.