BibTeX databaseThe Github repository njhigham-bib contains a BibTeX database of all my papers, books, EPrints, articles, etc. Direct links: njhigham.pdf, njhigham.bib (requires strings.bib). Complete list of all my publications with links and BibTeX entries (via BibBase: may take a few seconds to load).
- A New Analysis of Iterative Refinement and Its Application to Accurate Solution of Ill-Conditioned Sparse Linear Systems (with Erin Carson). MIMS EPrint 2017.24, July 2017.
- The Design and Performance of Batched BLAS on Modern High-Performance Computing Systems (with Jack Dongarra, Sven Hammarling, Samuel D. Relton, Pedro Valero-Lara and Mawussi Zounon). Procedia Computer Science, 108:495-504, 2017.
- Multiprecision Algorithms for Computing The Matrix Logarithm. (with Massimiliano Fasi). MIMS EPrint 2017.16, May 2017.
- A New Analysis of Iterative Refinement and Its Application to Accurate Solution of Ill-Conditioned Sparse Linear Systems (with Erin Carson). MIMS EPrint 2017.12, March 2017; revised July 2017.
- Creating a Standardised Set of Batched BLAS Routines (with J. Dongarra, S. Hammarling, S. D. Relton, P. Valero-Lara, and M. Zounon). In Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences (WSSSPE4), G. Allen, J. Carver, S.-C. T. Choi, et al., editors, volume 1686, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2016.
- Computing the Action of Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Matrix Functions (with Peter Kandolf), SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 39(2):A613-A627, 2017.
- A proposed API for Batched Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (with Jack Dongarra, Iain Duff, Mark Gates, Azzam Haidar, Sven Hammarling, Jonathon Hogg, Pedro Valero-Lara, Samuel D. Relton, Stanimire Tomov, and Mawussi Zounon), MIMS EPrint 2016.25, April 2016.
Papers by topic
The following list excludes papers under "Latest Papers" above.
- Correlation matrices
- Eigenvalue problems
- Least squares problems
- Linear systems, condition estimation
- Matrix functions and nonlinear matrix equations