BibTeX databaseThe Github repository njhigham-bib contains a BibTeX database of all my papers, books, EPrints, articles, etc. Direct links: njhigham.pdf, njhigham.bib (requires strings.bib). Complete list of all my publications with links and BibTeX entries (via BibBase: may take a few seconds to load).
- Computing the Wave-Kernel Matrix Functions (with P. Nadukandi). MIMS EPrint 2018.4, February 2018. MATLAB software.
- Explicit Solutions to Correlation Matrix Completion Problems, with an Application to Risk Management and Insurance (with D. I. Georgescu and G. W. Peter). Roy. Soc. Open Sci., 5(3):1-11, 2018.
- Adaptive Precision in Block-Jacobi Preconditioning for Iterative Sparse Linear System Solvers (with Hartwig Anzt, Jack Dongarra, Goran Flegar and Enrique S. Quintana-Orti). Concurrency Computat.: Pract. Exper., 2018.
- Accelerating the Solution of Linear Systems by Iterative Refinement in Three Precisions (with Erin Carson). SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 40(2):A817-A847, 2018.
- Multiprecision Algorithms for Computing The Matrix Logarithm (with Massimiliano Fasi). SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl., 39(1):472-491, 2018.
- Optimized batched linear algebra for modern architectures. (with J. Dongarra, S. Hammarling, S. D. Relton, and M. Zounon). In Euro-Par 2017: Parallel Processing, F. F. Rivera, T. F. Pena, and J. C. Cabaleiro, editors, volume 10417 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, Cham, 2017, pages 511-522.
- The Design and Performance of Batched BLAS on Modern High-Performance Computing Systems (with Jack Dongarra, Sven Hammarling, Samuel D. Relton, Pedro Valero-Lara and Mawussi Zounon). Procedia Computer Science, 108:495-504, 2017.
- A New Analysis of Iterative Refinement and Its Application to Accurate Solution of Ill-Conditioned Sparse Linear Systems (with Erin Carson). SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 39(6):A2834-A2856, 2017. Page about the paper at University of Manchester's In Abstract.
- Creating a Standardised Set of Batched BLAS Routines (with J. Dongarra, S. Hammarling, S. D. Relton, P. Valero-Lara, and M. Zounon). In Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences (WSSSPE4), G. Allen, J. Carver, S.-C. T. Choi, et al., editors, volume 1686, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2016.
- Computing the Action of Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Matrix Functions (with Peter Kandolf), SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 39(2):A613-A627, 2017.
- A proposed API for Batched Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (with Jack Dongarra, Iain Duff, Mark Gates, Azzam Haidar, Sven Hammarling, Jonathon Hogg, Pedro Valero-Lara, Samuel D. Relton, Stanimire Tomov, and Mawussi Zounon), MIMS EPrint 2016.25, April 2016.
Papers by topic
The following list excludes papers under "Latest Papers" above.
- Correlation matrices
- Eigenvalue problems
- Least squares problems
- Linear systems, condition estimation
- Matrix functions and nonlinear matrix equations