- The School of Mathematics is advertising several Turing Fellowships (deadline 30-1-15).
- I've started a blog.
- Fully-funded PhD studentship available to work on matrix functions.
- Two 3-year postdoc positions available in my group; closing date 4-4-12.
- Two Lectureships in Numerical Analysis available; closing date 30-3-12.
- Manycore software developer position available; closes 2-2-12.
- Version 3.0 of NLEVP released.
- iPhoneography: The University of Manchester.
- Photos of Calculating Careers 2011.
- Two Lectureships in Numerical Analysis available; closing date 8-8-11.
- Two 1-year postdoc positions available in CICADA. Close 31/3/11.
- Two 3-year postdoc positions available in matrix functions. Close 6/4/11.
- SIAM UKIE meeting, M/cr, 7-1-11.
- Version 2.0 of NLEVP released.
- Photos of Calculating Careers 2010.
- Call for papers for 15th Leslie Fox Prize.
- First Manchester SIAM Student Chapter Conference: photos.
- CICADA Newsletter 3.
- 3-year numerical software developer position available; closing date 13-8-10.
- 3-year postdoc position available; closing date 16-6-10.
- MATLAB courses in Manchester in April and May.
- Now on
- Photos of Fudan University campus.
- First Manchester SIAM Student Chapter Conference.
- Panoramic photos of Alan Turing Building.
- CICADA Newsletter 2
- MSc in Mathematics and Computational Science. EPSRC funding available.
- 4 MATLAB courses in Manchester in November.
- U of M Lay Summary Writing Competition
- 4 MATLAB courses in Manchester (Mar-May).
- CICADA PhD studentship available for work on model reduction.
- Special issue of Linear Algebra Appl. for Pete Stewart, deadline July 15.
- PhD student funding available to attend CICADA/MIMS Workshop on Numerics for Control and Simulation, June 2009.
- Penguin Dictionary of Mathematics 4th edition (2008) published.
- My new SIAM book Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation published.