Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation
by Nicholas J. Higham, SIAM, 2008. xx+425 pages, hardcover, ISBN 978-0-898716-46-7. Published March 27, 2008.
- Order Functions of Matrices from SIAM, using the shopping cart.
- Functions of Matrices at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk
- Functions of Matrices at Cambridge University Press (UK) (SIAM member discount available with promotional code.)
- Functions of Matrices at Google Play
- A BibTeX bib entry for the book.
- A SIAM flyer for the book.
- A word cloud for the book.
- Review from IMAGE (The Bulletin of the International Linear Algebra Society) by D. A. Bini (2011).
- Review from Linear Algebra and Its Applications by B. N. Parlett (2009).
- Review from MathSciNet by D. Kressner (2009).
- Review from SIAM Review 51 (3) by L. Dieci and A. Papini (2009).
- Review from Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society by J. Levesley (2009).
- The Matrix Function Toolbox (MATLAB).