41. M. Turkyilmazoglu and J.S.B. Gajjar, (2001),
An analytic approach for calculating absolutely unstable inviscid modes
of the boundary layer on a rotating disk,
Stud. Appl. Maths., Vol 106(4), pp 419-435 .
42. S. Motsa, J.S.B. Gajjar and P. Sibanda, (2002),
The effect of heating/cooling on the
upper-branch stability of boundary layer flows over a compliant
boundary, Computer Assisted Mechanics and Eng. Sci., Vol 163-281.
43. G. Korolev, J.S.B. Gajjar and A.I. Ruban, (2002),
Once again on the supersonic flow past a corner ramp,
J. Fluid Mech., Vol 463, pp 173-199.
44. J.S.B.Gajjar and N.Azzam, (2002), Some classical problem visited,
in Proc. ASME/BSME Int. Conf. on Thermal Eng. Dhaka.
45 J.S.B. Gajjar (2003), Book Review, Contemporary Physics, vol 44,
46. J.S.B. Gajjar and N. Azzam, (2003), Solution of the steady
Navier-Stokes equations for high Reynolds number flows,
Recent Res. Devel. Fluid Dyn., Vol 4, pp 181-199, ISBN 81-7895-101-0.
47. J.S.B. Gajjar and N. Azzam, (2004), Numerical solution of the Navier-Stokes equations for the flow in a cylinder cascade,
J. Fluid Mech., Vol 520, pp 51-82.
Online supplement to paper.
48. H.A. Jasmine and J.S.B. Gajjar, (2005)
Absolute and convective instabilities in the incompressible boundary layer on a rotating disk with temperature-dependent viscosity, Int. J. Heat and Mass Trans., Vol 48, pp 1022-1037.
49. H.A. Jasmine and J.S.B. Gajjar, (2005)
Convective and absolute instability in the incompressible boundary layer
on a rotating disk in the presence of a uniform magnetic field. J.
Eng. Maths. Vol 52, pp 337-353.
50. H.A. Jasmine and J.S.B. Gajjar, (2005)
Absolute instability of the von Karman, Bodewat and Ekman flows between a
a rotating disc and a stationary lid. Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc ser A.
Vol 363, pp 1131-1144 .
51. J.S.B. Gajjar and F.T. Smith, (2005) ,Recent developments and applications of rapid fluid flows, Theme Issue, Phil Trans Roy. Soc. Ser A., Vol 363.