Numerical Analysis Group
Numerical Algorithms Group
Knowledge Transfer Partnership Associate
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Research interests
- Professional affiliations
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) is a part government-funded programme to encourage collaboration between businesses and UK universities. I'm working with the Numerical Algorithms Group to incorporate some of the algorithms developed by the Numerical Analysis Group here at the University of Manchester into the NAG software libraries.
Click here to go to the KTP website
Functions of matrices are of growing interest to science, engineering and industrial mathematics. Applications include modelling networks, Markov models of credit risk and statistics. The Numerical Analysis Group has developed many algorithms for computing functions of matrices. I'm working on the development, testing and documentation of robust and portable matrix functions software.
- MIMS Eprints are available here.
- E Deadman and J.M. Stewart, Numerical relativity and asymptotic flatness, Classical and Quantum Gravity, 26, (2009)
- E Deadman, Outer Boundary Conditions in Numerical Relativity, PhD Thesis, 2009
- E Deadman and J.M. Stewart, Linearized perturbations of the Kerr spacetime and outer boundary conditions in numerical relativity, Classical and Quantum Gravity, 28, 2011