- Online registration now open
Forms for postal registration will follow shortly
- Friday 15th February 2008
Last date for submission of abstracts and early registration
- Monday 10th March 2008
Confirmation of programme and accommodation
- Monday 31st March 2008
BAMC 2008 opens at 2:00 PM
Registration and Accommodation
Registration for the BAMC is now open. The easiest way to register is via the online form, but printed registration forms will soon available for download, or by post from the conference secretary.
The closing date for early registration will be Friday 15th February 2008. After this date a late fee must be paid. Note that accommodation will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- Standard registration fee1: £125
- Reduced Registration fee for postgraduates and retired staff1: £75
- Late fee2: £35
- Conference Banquet fee for non-residents3: £40
- Accommodation fee4,5: £165
- Accommodation fee en-suite4,5: £195
- Registration covers the costs of buffet lunches on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; reception and finger buffet on Monday evening; all refreshment breaks; hire of lecture rooms and equipment; administration costs; delegate pack.
- Applies to all registrations submitted after Friday 15th February 2008.
- The Conference Banquet fee is bundled into the Accommodation fee for for those taking standard or en-suite accommodation (see note 4 below).
- Accommodation fee includes bed and breakfast for 3 nights (Monday–Wednesday), dinner on Tuesday and the banquet on Wednesday.
- Accompanying persons are expected to pay the accommodation fee, and for any extra meals, but need not pay a registration fee.