Dr. Alexander Donev
PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS GROUP
- Room 1.132
- School of Mathematics,
- University of Manchester
- Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0) 161 306 3699
- Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 5819
Senior Lecturer in Statistics
- Research interests
- Industrial collaborations
- Professional affiliations
Experimental design, biostatistics, medical statistics, industrial statistics, linear and non-linear mixed effect models, statistical computing.
I am also interested in contacts with industry and statistical consultancy.
Current and recent collaborations include those with Federal-Mogul Friction Products Limited, AstraZeneca and Victrex Polymer Solutions PLC. A case study is avaiable here.
R Software developed jointly with collaborators
- Regression calibration approach to analysis of data from mixture experiments with mixing errors
- Berkson Simulation-Extrapolation (BSIMEX) approach to analysis of data from bioassay experiments with dilution errors
- Example of fitting General Blending Models for Data From Mixture Experiments - Technometrics 2015
- Data for an example of fitting General Blending Models for Data From Mixture Experiments - Technometrics 2015