Dr. Alexander Donev
PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS GROUP
- Room 1.132
- School of Mathematics,
- University of Manchester
- Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0) 161 306 3699
- Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 5819
Senior Lecturer in Statistics
Programme Director of the PhD in Statistics and Probability Programme
- Research interests
- PhD opportunities
- Industrial collaborations
- Professional affiliations
Experimental design, biostatistics, medical statistics, industrial statistics, linear and non-linear mixed effect models, statistical computing.
I am also interested in contacs with industry and statistical consultancy.
Applications are invited from people with strong background in Statistics, Mathematics and related subjects to do PhD with me in the areas of Experimental Design or Statistical Modelling. If you are interested, donít hesitate to email me!
- Information about current and recent PhD students , including references to their publications can be found here.
Current and recent collaborations include those with Federal-Mogul Friction Products Limited, AstraZeneca and Victrex Polymer Solutions PLC. A case study is avaiable here.
R Software developed jointly with collaborators
- Regression calibration approach to analysis of data from mixture experiments with mixing errors
- Berkson Simulation-Extrapolation (BSIMEX) approach to analysis of data from bioassay experiments with dilution errors