Dr. Alexander Donev
PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS GROUP
- Room 1.132
- School of Mathematics,
- University of Manchester
- Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0) 161 306 3699
- Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 5819
Senior Lecturer in Statistics
- Research interests
- PhD opportunities
- Industrial collaborations
- Professional affiliations
Experimental design, biostatistics, medical statistics, industrial statistics, linear and non-linear mixed effect models, statistical computing.
I am also interested in contacts with industry and statistical consultancy.
Applications are invited from people with strong background in Statistics, Mathematics and related subjects to do PhD with me in the areas of Experimental Design or Statistical Modelling. If you are interested, donít hesitate to email me!
- Information about current and recent PhD students , including references to their publications can be found here.
Current and recent collaborations include those with Federal-Mogul Friction Products Limited, AstraZeneca and Victrex Polymer Solutions PLC. A case study is avaiable here.
R Software developed jointly with collaborators
- Regression calibration approach to analysis of data from mixture experiments with mixing errors
- Berkson Simulation-Extrapolation (BSIMEX) approach to analysis of data from bioassay experiments with dilution errors
- Example of fitting General Blending Models for Data From Mixture Experiments - Technometrics 2015
- Data for an example of fitting General Blending Models for Data From Mixture Experiments - Technometrics 2015
- Generates three experimental designs discussed in the paper "Experiments in Cycles", Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems 2019, 184, 64-70.