Activities and events for school/college students
The University of Manchester is keen to enthuse more young people about mathematics and to consider taking the subject at A level and indeed in Higher Education. Mathematics is crucial for so many interested in gaining a career in science, mathematics or technology. Hence we run a range of activities to motivate secondary school years to see the fun and stimulating aspects of mathematics.
- A-level Maths revision days. May 2013 covering C1 to C4 and FP1
- Maths Open Day. 20th March 2013. Now full.
- Making Maths @ Manchester - 2 day residential for strong year 12 Maths students
- A-level Maths revision days - May and June 2013. dates to be announced soon.
A-level Revision Days - January 2013
- A-level Revision Days
- Mathematics Open Day
- Making Maths at Manchester
- Taking Maths Further (year 11)