Schools and Colleges Liaison
This section of the School's website is a resource for schools and colleges to discover the range of activities co-ordinated by the School of Mathematics of The University of Manchester.
- A-level Maths revision days. May 2013 covering C1 to C4 and FP1
- Teacher training days in June and July for Maths teachers.
- Making Maths at Manchester. July 2013 - bookings now being taken.
- Teachers: If you're fairly close to Manchester we can come and speak to your A-level Maths students about University Maths.
The main contact for SCL is Steven Broom email@example.com
Events are also announced on our Twitter account
- Information for school/college students
- Information for teachers
- Manchester Further Mathematics Centre
- List of contacts
If you have any queries regarding our Schools and Colleges Programme or any ideas to encourage student participation in mathematics, please get in touch.
Prospective students are encouraged to visit the undergraduate admissions section of this website.