Book in progress: Shadows of the TruthThis book can (to be published soon) can be viewed as a sequel to Mathematics under the Microscope, but with focus shifted on mathematics as it was experienced by children (well, by children who became mathematicians). The cover is designed by Edmund Harriss.
- Mathematics under the Microscope: Notes on Cognitive Aspects of Mathematical Practice, Amer. Math. Soc., 2010. ISBN-13: 978-0-8218-4761-9.
- Available from AMS and Amazon.
- Sample chapters are available at the AMS website.
- Addenda and Comments
- The De Morgan Forum
- Selected Passages From Correspondence With Friends
- Mathematics under the Microscope
- A Dialogue on Infinity